page  <- 1234567891011121314 <- 1 ... 14
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Scrutinous Bastard
So that explains the swelling happiness feeling I'm experiencing.
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
Some of you guys need to calm down a little.  I mean, it's only...  Oh, wait, it's Eris!!! Aieee!!! aiwebs_001

On a serious note: Good work, Dmantra.  Although I'm still disappointed that you said it's likely to be your last serious project with Super Metroid hacking. Crying or Very sad
UnSealed And UnBound
Quote from Quietus:
Some of you guys need to calm down a little.  I mean, it's only...  Oh, wait, it's Eris!!! Aieee!!! aiwebs_001

On a serious note: Good work, Dmantra.  Although I'm still disappointed that you said it's likely to be your last serious project with Super Metroid hacking. Crying or Very sad

Yeah but u know we all have to eventually call it quits sometimes, but if its his last then we can only expect an incredibly orgasmic experience from Eris, Since we all want to go out with a bang. aiwebs_008
Been waiting for that announcement for some time. I'll probably be playing through on livestream (with commentary!) once it's released. That is if squishy doesn't beat me to it...
Almost happy
Ugh, my one long weekend where I was supposed to do stuff... ruined. God damn you DMantra.
Jeez.  Count me among the out-of-town for the weekend with no computer and a commitment (a class reunion) that I can't get out of.  And it will be fun, but still.

During the week I have to be highly functional thanks to an extremely stressful job.  So I'll be pulling an all-nighter, but it'll be a weekend behind everyone else.  Oh well.  Can't wait.
Looking forward to this come Friday.  I know what I'm doing all day. :D
Dangit! Huge Brawl tournament that weekend and I'm housing someone from Cali  Crying or Very sad
Oh boy there goes my Friday afternoon.  This looks like it'll be a blast to play through.
Just a word from someone who has seen, worked on, and played (some of) Eris:
Usually when playing hacks, I *feel* like I'm playing a hack (you all know what I mean).  Being constantly reminded that something is a hack depresses me and I generally lose interest after a while (there are exceptions to this, of course, but they are few and far in between, imho).

Eris is an exception to this.  Even though it does have a "mini" feel to it (as DMantra already pointed out), it actually feels like I'm exploring a new world (ie- not just playing a rehashed version of the same thing again).  I don't play many hacks (ironically), but this is one I definitely will be playing through when it's officially time (I've only allowed myself to play bits and pieces that were relevant to what I was working on at the time, as I don't want it to be "old" before playing the "real" thing).
Green-Kirby, ROAR!
If the maker puts time and effort into a hack then it will feel new.
I know I will enjoy this hack. But in all honesty, I would enjoy it more if my eyes did not bleed, just saying.  Rolling Eyes

But we will see once it comes out... we will see...

Already played one room and it had some snazzy puzzles. Looks like hanging around on IRC pays off "hint hint".  laugh new
[BANNED]
Quote from Black Falcon:
Got
missiles

I'm stuck in the
morph ball room

Any help?

!!!B I G  L O L!!!!

You need to
mid-air morph into a wall, roll under the floor, and the path will present itself.... (thank you Squishy for the prerelease)

The area I'm stuck in is
the area where you get the speedbooster, so close to it yet so far....

July 31 is the date for the official release??  This'll be a busy weekend, off planet....
Going to have to put my Link's Awakening LP aside so I can do  this one.
All aboard the soul train
Oh yes. OH YES.

Well, because my life is non-existent, I shall play...

I want to record it and put it up on YouTube. But nah, I'll save that for when I actually know the secrets.
Go ahead. Stare.
I think a blind run would be better.
Phazon Vasteel Autobot
Quote from DMantra:
Hi.

Eris will be released July 31st.

That is all.

Excellent!!!

Just 3 more days :)
<<<empty space>>>
from my poiint of view this looks up to be an incredibly good hack.I'm really looking forward to play it :)
Quote from DMantra:

I come back from being away for two weeks, and this is what I see.
So, I guess it's time soon. It must be a great joy to accomplish something like this.
Quote from DMantra:
Hi.

That is all.

You just have to release it while I'm at work. That's okay, though, because that day is going to suck.  Hopefully when I get home, I'll have something to cheer me up.
Edit history:
Gaius_4: 2009-07-30 03:26:49 am
I wonder if it will it be at midnight / that Friday morning.  Or somewhere along during the day?  Nope.

You just know the forum is going to be crowded -come Thursday night.  The Fire Marshall might have something to say about that.  Like, please do not block any fire exits...  *fire marshall runs away* when this place blows uuuuup!

This'll probably be the last post or next to last, seeing as this isn't needed anymore.

ETA:  Go here for the hack: http://forum.metroid2002.com/index.php/topic,8434.0.html

*countdown to closure.*  er, it should be. :-/
YAY TEXT
I hope it's released first thing, that way I can come back from a crappy phsychiatry session and cheer myself up with some Eris :D
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
You know it's already been released, right? Eh?

Check the Now Playing board.