^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
(user is banned)
Breathe in the Future, Breathe out the Past
Quote from Gaius_4:
Digital Mantra. I wonder if this was the inspiration for that name?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Faxanadu_NES_US_box.jpg

Daggers and wingboots,
mantras and montsers
await you.

winky

No. Just a name I created for myself back in... 03-04.
http://vjarmy.com/wiki/index.php/Neogenesis

Always makes me think of the artist's name.
ϟ
any more progress?
OMG FLAN!!!!!!!
Well Dman's added a new area to the hack, so he's doing more level design, plus some ASM still needs doing, so there's always progress.

Something Dman told us on JZD though, which I won't repeat in case he wishes I didn't, but the hack may be released a bit later than expected.
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
Quote from Sadiztik Fish:
Something Dman told us on JZD though, which I won't repeat in case he wishes I didn't, but the hack may be released a bit later than expected.

No such thing as late as far as I'm concerned.  It's done when it's done. aiwebs_011
YAY TEXT
This thing will raise aestetical standards in SM hacks so much that everything played afterwards will look completely bland.
All things considered, I shouldn't be awake. x.x
Phenomenal...as a lover of aesthetic hacks, this is a masterpiece. Absolute brilliance...your style is all I could hope to achieve. I am very excited to give this one a try.
(user is banned)
Alright people, here's the final Eris teaser.
There will be no more screen shots or spoilers from here on.

It's like 2.5D.  It's unbelieveable.  As noted above, I'm sure more good gameplay hacks will come, but asthetically, this may never be topped.
Almost happy
you know what's cool? I get to play this before all of you. :)
Hot damn DMantra.  I'm excited.
Quote from interdpth:

It's cool because you get to rid the game of bugs for us.
YAY TEXT
I love what you did there switching background and foreground; it looks super awesome!!

But 45 seconds... You turn me on and then just leave me :(

Neeeeed Eris!
Edit history:
Quietus: 2009-06-18 08:02:38 am
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
The video looks fantastic, DMantra.  It makes me feel excited to play it, but sad that you said it'd be your last.

Quote from interdpth:

We don't mind.  We don't mind at all.  If you could just let us know where you live, and what time you'll be in, we won't hurt you.

Much... aiwebs_011

EDIT: I was checking through the SMILE thread earlier, and found this from DMantra:

"Hello. I'm new to SMILE but not to all your hacks. I've enjoyed most of them.

I'm playing around with SMILE and self learning a few things (with the help of other SMILE users)
and after royally messing up a few rooms, I've decided to make a ONE room hack. The main crateria ship room.
In this room I've filled it with items and puzzles, using all the PLMs as items and such. My problem now is I lack just 1 (s) PLM. I need one scroller and everything will turn out fantastic.

So basically, my only question is this: Can I create a PLM or am I screwed."

You wouldn't think it now. aiwebs_011
. . .
Everyone starts out the same, it just goes to show how far all of us have come since we joined the community.
I've only been hacking alittle over a year, and I know just about all I need to about the inner works of SMILE and hex editing, and already am learning asm.

I'm glad Dman came around and showered us with creative genius.  Not to mention he's a cool cat!
Acclaimed Threshold
Constant Sorrows
Quote from interdpth:

And that's not the first time you've been able to say that line, either!
All things considered, I shouldn't be awake. x.x
Damn. That was intense. Now I'm just excited. XD
Edit history:
Gaius_4: 2009-06-18 07:19:47 pm
This will be a hack of 'Ultra Rambo' proportions.

Hey, another Stallone Reference.

+100 Pts for me.  Very Happy

Edit: Now we need an equivalent to thisaiwebs_008

Edit2: Eris will do this to all other hacks.

laugh new
(user is banned)
Quote from Gaius_4:

Edit2: Eris will do this to all other hacks.

And I thought I couldn't love you any more, Dman...
[BANNED]
Wow, not only will we be playing this hack, but we'll be experiencing it, judging by the last video.

And about it being the last teaser??  I have mixed feelings over that these days.  On one hand I'd like to see a lot more because it's probably one of the more anticipated Super Metroid hacks out there, but I can understand and respect you not wishing to show more.  Personally, I'd just do the hack in complete secrecy and then suddenly hit everyone with it, with videos and screenshots, but I suppose that stems from a discontinued hack that has nothing to do with Super Metroid....  This is one of the upcoming hacks I look forward to and it'll help me feel better.  I think that last teaser video has that effect on me to some extant already.  Keep it up!! 
http://www.acceleratingfuture.com/michael/blog/images/Nuke2.JPG

That's what happened to my mind when I saw that teaser.
Now... where have I seen that explosion before..?

cool stuff Dman.