^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Every Bit Counts
Quote from Cardweaver:
Quote from DMantra:
What do you do when you've played all the hacks on the list and crave more? Is there any other sites with more? I ran across some japanese site some time ago but I think most of the content on that was on the hack list aswel.

You wait a month or two for me to finish Soup  Wink

Or you could just mess around with SMILE and make small changes then play through it. Thats what I do when I'm out of ideas, and if you make enough small changes, its quite fun.

or wait another 6-12 months for me to finish Crazy (which isn't a Complete Redesgin anymore).
OR wait 2 - 18 months for me to finish my unamed hack, which is going to be an incomplete redesign.
(i really don't know when i'm going to be done with it. i'm taking my time on some of the rooms, but i breeze right through others :-s)
(user is banned)
Breathe in the Future, Breathe out the Past
Keeping myself busy with a new hack in the works. Won't be available for awhile, I've no idea how long, weeks, months.. If anyones curious, it's wall jump themed (no platforms in the middle of shafts, none) and many rooms will either be puzzles or galleries/museums where you can just stand places and observe my demented creations. Don't know whether I should name the hack Etecoon or Giger..
Or you could encourage Interdpth to complete Double Helix more and more so that we eventually end up with a bunch of MZM and MF hacks in the neat future.
DMantra, it should be Etecoon. i don't know why, but that just sounds right for that kind of hack.
Now that I am done with college for the weekend, I will work on the site tonight and tomorrow night.
Not sure exactly where to post this, but it fits here the best.

Soup is taking longer than expected. It will not, unfortunately, be done by the end of March as I had planned. I didn't expect school to keep pumping out research papers, nor did I expect the release of Brawl to be coming up so fast.

Anyway, the project is not dead, I am still working on it, I've just slowed down a bit.
Meri Kurisumasu! ^_^
Quote from Cardweaver:
Soup is taking longer than expected. It will not, unfortunately, be done by the end of March as I had planned. I didn't expect school to keep pumping out research papers, nor did I expect the release of Brawl to be coming up so fast.

Anyway, the project is not dead, I am still working on it, I've just slowed down a bit.

ARGH

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!
lol Brawl. It will kill many a SM hack. Brawl is a murderer.
WIll updat the site tonight and I am dead serious. Now that I have completed I Wanna Be The Guy, I have some time before Brawl.
(user is banned)
To those currently working on hacks, how are they coming along? Do you have a date when you want them finished roughly?
Embarrasing Fact: Power suit made by lowest bidder
Decently well (addressing mode is screwing me up atm), and yes.
Every Bit Counts
Quote from DMantra:
To those currently working on hacks, how are they coming along? Do you have a date when you want them finished roughly?

Crazy will be done by the end of summer (hopefuly before summer). I was up till spore spawn, but he crashed so I had to restart. but I'm working on it.
Acclaimed Threshold
Constant Sorrows
I'm hoping to be done with my current project in three months, give or take a couple weeks. Brawl may screw that up, though.
(user is banned)
I was expecting to have mine done by may, but after working heavily on some rooms, I feel the standards been raised and I have to go back to every other room and spruce them up.
What I need are names to these hacks, wether they are half, full, redesign, mini, or etc.; and the progress of the hack. Would make my job a LOT easier.
Super Metroid: Soup is a full hack and its 3/4 of the way done.

I think Dmantra's is called Super Metroid: Cliffhanger

Fano7's is called Super Metroid: Crazy
Every Bit Counts
Quote from Electrometer Prime:
What I need are names to these hacks, wether they are half, full, redesign, mini, or etc.; and the progress of the hack. Would make my job a LOT easier.

Mine is Super Metroid Crazy (or Super Metroid: Crazy, doesn't matter what you put). mine is a half-hack, but will have pointers edited and mabey some more ASM changes. The progress is Spore Spawn. The point of this hack is to be tricky diffucult, instead of tedious difficult like Impossibe. Trust me, Impossible is just a warm-up compared to this hack.
I hope to soon be done with Super Metroid: Landing Site Abuse.  The beta version is already available.  It's a mini hack.
Quote from Fano7:
Trust me, Impossible is just a warm-up compared to this hack.

Sounds fun.
Every Bit Counts
Well, I hope some people beat it. I wouln't have a suitless Lower Norfair, because that's just tedious.
Eschews avatars
I hope to be done with Infer Metroid, a full-level and no-graphics hack, sometime this year, probably several months from now.

Aegis looks pretty ambitious, I look forward to that.
(user is banned)
Edit history:
DMantra: 2008-03-08 05:06:06 pm
Yeah mine will be called Super Metroid: Cliffhanger.

I don't know whether to call it a full or half hack, as it falls in the middle. Some rooms are in the same area (infact it has a very similair backbone) but the more I work on, the better I get and the more unique the map becomes. I guess it's still a half hack.

I plan on having it done by summer but it could be done sooner. No graphic changes, no asm, just using what I got, hopefully in some new ways.

It's called cliffhanger because there are no midair platforms, walljumping must be used at all times and in interesting ways. Many difficult moves will be required, and some of them under new conditions.
i already see it, walljump boost or walljump shine >_>

i love walljumps, i hope cliffhanger is done soon ;D
I have aded those. I need to add more and do some more work on the site tonight before bed so expect more changes.