I see what you did there.
YAY! LOTSA SPIKES!!! ^__^
Acclaimed Threshold
Constant Sorrows
Quote from Electroloser Prime:

I hate you.
Quote from Fano7:
well, the olny real way to make the beggining hard in half-hacks is to add alot of spikes.

Adding in enemies from later on in the game and confining the space you have to fight them in so that dodging will be a bit more difficult? Crumbleblock jumping? Creating a series of difficult grapple/walljump/freezingenemies puzzles while adding those happy annoying eyeball enemies to knock the player down?
(user is banned)
Breathe in the Future, Breathe out the Past
Well, let me just say this. I am a spike enthusiast.
Bring  It  On.
Quote from Acheron86:
Quote from Electroloser Prime:

I hate you.

You are talking to someone who enjoys spike induced fun!(I Wanna Be The Guy).
. . .
Spike Jumping is the only reason I can see that anyone would like spikes...

Spikes do add difficulty, but over use of them can turn people away.

Hopefully Crazy will have more than just spikes!
Every Bit Counts
Thats olny the first part. Wait till you see gaulent (not spikeful like the early parts). hehehe.
Every Bit Counts
Sorry for the double post, but I want peopleto read this. The hard drive on the computer with all of my metroid stuff (which includes Crazy and TASes that I was working on) has failed. It lookslike I'll need to get a new one, but I dont think I'll be able to recover anything form it. Luckly I remeber most of the rooms that I did. But it will take longer to fininsh the hack. I should have a new hard drive within a few days, so I'll be able to start again.
Hated by all
Fano7, it's not a serious double post because you have a reasonable time gap between your two posts.
Quote from Fano7:
Sorry for the double post, but I want peopleto read this. The hard drive on the computer with all of my metroid stuff (which includes Crazy and TASes that I was working on) has failed. It lookslike I'll need to get a new one, but I dont think I'll be able to recover anything form it. Luckly I remeber most of the rooms that I did. But it will take longer to fininsh the hack. I should have a new hard drive within a few days, so I'll be able to start again.

If I were in your position, I'd be jumping out a window right now, so I assume Crazy wasn't that close to finished?
Acclaimed Threshold
Constant Sorrows
Quote from Black Telomeres:
Quote from Fano7:

If I were in your position, I'd be jumping out a window right now, so I assume Crazy wasn't that close to finished?

What he said. Good lord. If I lost Aegis at this point I think I'd die inside. I have backups on four computers, a flash drive, and a network drive...
Almost happy
Quote from Acheron86:
What he said. Good lord. If I lost Aegis at this point I think I'd die inside. I have backups on four computers, a flash drive, and a network drive...

Haha, paranoia for the win.
Acclaimed Threshold
Constant Sorrows
Quote from Cpadolf:

Haha, paranoia for the win.

Heh, it sounds more crazy than it is; it's a side-effect of me working for tech services here. I've got a couple computers I use SMILE on and it runs faster from the hard drive than the flash drive, so I've left copies in my wake. I did lose my first flash drive a little while back, so I've already made use of the extras. I only have one personal computer with the hack.

Hrmm, that makes me nervous now. Maybe I am paranoid...  aiwebs_016
Almost happy
Quote from Acheron86:
Hrmm, that makes me nervous now. Maybe I am paranoid...

Yeah, we all are a little paranoid... Every now and then I upload my TAS progress at dehacked so that I can download it if I manage to screw something up. Once I did manage to re-record away 50+ hours of work, so that time I was really happy for my paranoia.
Better to be paranoid than to lose everything you've worked so hard on.  Wink
Every Bit Counts
well, Crazy wasn't even close to being finished. butI will still need to wait a while to get a new hard drive.

Unnamed right now, progress is a moderate pace.  No estimated release date, so don't ask.  I do know that it won't be for along time though.  I'm not a speedy hacker like some of the others here.
the metroid is a lie !
this looks great :-D.
dammit no release date im gonna have to wait for this one
hopefully you will be done sometime in the neer future.
just to clarify how many areas have you completed.
Let's see, all the pink rooms and the blue 1x4 tunnel and the blue room that looks like a C, both to the left of Samus.

So that makes 8 rooms total.  :P
(user is banned)
Breathe in the Future, Breathe out the Past
Quote from xpenzif:

Jesus Fuck!  :D
Quote from FirePhoenix0:

Unnamed right now, progress is a moderate pace.  No estimated release date, so don't ask.  I do know that it won't be for along time though.  I'm not a speedy hacker like some of the others here.

No matter what FP does, whether he restarts his hack, whether he scrambles the tiles, whether he changes palettes, his hacks always look like Redesign.  :D
Quote from xpenzif:

Looked awesome until I saw the "fucker beam".  :-s