<- 1  -   of 105
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
I know it's a lot of work, but I just don't think 'BALLS' sounds right.  It'd probably look better to swap 'SUITS' and 'MISC.', expanding 'MISC.' to include the Screw Attack and the 'balls'.

Also, you realise the comedy value of having 'BALLS' point to Samus's groin, right? Razz
Yoshi is back
lmao!, I get that, the form of "BALLS" is pointing to the groin, but its meaning "MORPHBALL"
Quote from Turtle:
If you switched off the Morphing Ball, Bombs, and Spring Ball, would the balls be... inert?

They will morph after that, I suppose =)

DaveBatista
Exactly =)

Also, I know how to add up to 328 new items, but main problem is
how to place all this stuff in the menu
You could always shrink a load of the stuff down, text-wise.  Instead of having Morphing Ball and the like, you could just use less letters for stuff like Morph, Hi-Jump, Booster, Varia, Gravity.  This'd allow you to make thinnner boxes.  Of course, there's always the possibility of removing the actual Samus picture, or resizing it.  That'd all give you more room.
Yoshi is back
True, but in order to make more boxes (besides the other 4 + balls = 5) wouldn't there be anything more then just the TLP and game graphics and all that?
Yes.  Adjusting the status screen is actually quite a bit of work.  Part of it is, as you say, just editing the tiles, but deteilaing what is displayed where on the screen takes more work.
Edit history:
Damski: 2011-05-04 03:14:54 pm
Damski: 2011-05-04 03:14:54 pm
YEAH.
Edit history:
Damski: 2011-05-05 01:48:38 am
LOL.
[url=http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11341279/Vids/O.o.wmv][url]
Quote from Thrillklam:

Uh that's SadiztykFish's video demonstrating her moving her HUD down from the top 2 tiles of the screen... and I guess that shows you that FX1 has the highest priority for tilemaps