page  <- 12345678910111213141516171819 -> <- 1 ... 18, 19 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
2010年第一次问候!请问作者,游戏的进度现在怎么样了~O(∩_∩)O~超级期待完整版!加油!
when will this be finished
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
FirePhoenix last said that it was on hold due to lack of custom content, mainly tiles, but has since said (I think) that motivation was lacking, and other projects were looming, so maybe never.
Yoshi is back
Dude, Obcd. If you keep asking that same thing over again then no ones gonna finish. So keep patient and it'll come faster right? (Crys you know your late on ice metal 1)
3x whoa mission done
Hey what happen to link for patch?
Yoshi is back
It was removed?
Downloads fine for me.
Yoshi is back
yeah, same here....Idk what the problem might be for you, but nothings wrong here....do you have everything it tells you?
3x whoa mission done
Yeah it remove.  I want play that hack.  :(
Try this attachment.  I've just zipped the files together.  And just so you know, this is only a demo, and is nowhere near complete, or even up-to-date.
attachment:
Yoshi is back
Yeah, Btw.....when was the last update the FP gave us bout completion?
There has never been an update about completion.  Most hackers don't give dates, because they're almost impossible to predict.  His last content update was on the 13th of August.
3x whoa mission done
This is fun hack.
(user is banned)
Edit history:
DaveBatista: 2010-11-15 08:02:23 am
Yoshi is back
Ok, that's what I wanted....I didn't want the due date where as no one can predict it 'til it is actually done.

EDIT: I saw that icy mountain and I'm just saying....THAT IS FUCKING SWEET!!! This is truly going to be a bit better than the best hack I've played so far. Thank you FP for such a great useage of SMILE!
I believe the mountains are from Demon's Crest, although it could be another game.  I just remember playing something, and seeing that screenshot days later, and it was weird.
Yoshi is back
Lol, yeah.....Maybe it was based off that of which you said?
Is this project dead or on hold? I think it has been quite long since the last update we had about its progress. Does anyone know?
Six posts ago...
Quote from Quietus:
There has never been an update about completion.  Most hackers don't give dates, because they're almost impossible to predict.  His last content update was on the 13th of August.
Yoshi is back
lmao, yeah i asked that And there is the answer, It is cool, more to come from fp tho
Just tried out the demo, and it's easily the most beautiful SM hack that I've had the pleasure to play. I would like to see the difficulty increased a little bit though. It doesn't even feel like wall jumping is required. I've never been a fan of rapid fire either, but that's personal preference.

It's damn gorgeous and it seems to be quite large. I'm really looking forward to the full version. :)
Every day is a happy day! :)
I am currently playing the demo, I give it a 9/10, the only problem...
The scrolling, it gets annoying sometimes, but otherwise up to Spore Spawn is amazing, I also love the description on the map.Applause
this hack is by far my favorite because it has a level of creativeness most hacks tend to lack
hey zahariel its not finished yet
Every day is a happy day! :)
I hope it will be done soon, I have a feeling it has been worked on...
Edit history:
horscht(i): 2011-06-05 06:08:06 am
horscht(i): 2011-06-05 06:07:14 am
defrag in progress
Just got to play the demo. The new tiles and sprites are all very nice. Maybe this dark caves could get a bit brighter, but might be just my notebook display. Is this hack emphasizing exploration? The enemies weren`t that tough, what I like very much!
What a pitty FirePhoenix`s last activity is more than one year ago. Love to this baby get released.

So, now I`m going to search for the charge beam.