<- 12345
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Just started playing this hack yesterday and its a lot of fun so far.  I really like the high difficulty level even though it is frustrating at times.  I just entered Norfair and have a feeling this will only get harder from here on.  Anyway I was just wondering if anyone else is playing this one atm?
Phazon Vasteel Autobot
Well, i tried my best with this hack, and i only found 1 energy tank and 3 missiles, ball, bomb and Speed Booster, died when i entered Norfair.

Sorry, i'm disengaging, i give up, i'm quitting of playing this hack.

WOW i just started and i love what you give as first suit upgrade
It's great that someone's playing my hack again. Please keep in mind that I don't remember all the details of this hack, so I can't really help you. You may have to rely on older posts in this thread for help.
done. just need to escape the planet but cant do it now cause im about to head out to my uni but it shouldnt take more than 10 min :)
done and done. thanks for the awesome hack, can u recommend another good one so far ive beaten golden dawn impossible rbo and impossible and redesign and am currently going for gravy
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
Limit is always good for a challenge, and Stardust is one of my favourites.  It's short, but great fun.
Yoshi is back
Quote from aigamerDS:
Quote from gggorillaz:
what can i do with a controller that i cant do with a keyboard?

I can't mockball with keyboard because there's a limitation with it (I can only press  up to 3 keys at one time). However, I don't have any control limit with gaming controller. I recommend that you buy a ps2 (play station 2) style gaming controller, they could be found in most electronic store.

Quote from gggorillaz:
did i really mess up bad? i have 10 missles 1 e-tank and am at the elevator to norfair. i cant go back through half of pink brinstar because i need super missles. i was reading in earlier posts that i needed 3 e-tanks to start out norfair but now i see that i should have screw attack too? help?

You didn't mess up, you could always go back and collect more energy tanks, all you need is shinespark skill.
You can only get your first super missiles in norfair. About the super missile block that blocks you, you need to use "jump-through-ceiling" glitch to bypass the block. Screw attack is optional but it will help make this hack a little easier to complete.

HAHAHAHA! You can't mockball with the keyboard? wow. I can mockball with keyboard. :P
I just need to learn jump glitch and short charge :P
his keyboard doesnt support too many keys pressed at once thats why he cant do it. but if your talking about jump through roof glitch its all about being the right distance from the roof while crouched. i think its like 2 pixels below the roof which i usually do by pressing r or l like the moment i jump into the 2 block space.
Yoshi is back
Ahhh, ok. I didn't know cuz I'm from space and i'm stupid. No, Kidding. Seriously, ok.
I'll try to get the 2 pixel jump through roof :P
Edit history:
rageassassin: 2011-02-27 12:05:38 pm
i cant get metroid gravy to work? ive tried it with like 10 different roms. if you have one that works can you send it to my email, i would really appreciate it

edit: oops i meant to put this in gravy tab. how can i delete this post?
Yoshi is back
Only Mods or higher can delete posts. also you have to find the rom on your own, we are not allowed to give them out.
Quote from Odylg:
anyone recording a tas of this by chance? i'd love to see one

Hey guys! Sorry for the bump, but someone's recently doing a TAS of my hack. Please check these out below.

Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
Minor nitpick: It's not a TAS.  A TAS has emphasis on being as fast as possible, whereas this is just a tool-assisted run / playthrough.
Well, I guess it's close enough.
uhm quick question. in this tas he gets the screw attack by through the yellow grabby enemy is that the intended way to get it cause i got it in a different way.
Quote from rageassassin:
uhm quick question. in this tas he gets the screw attack by through the yellow grabby enemy is that the intended way to get it cause i got it in a different way.

No, I don't think I intended this way.