<- 1  -   of 67 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from Meta Phantoon:
Thanks for the tips but i beat Him this morning after finding out that trying to avoid his boost attack in morph ball is really hard. Double jump worked better. Then agin at the end of the fight i had 50 energy left so I was almost dead.

You know , if you enter morphball form and kinda just watch him, you can see that he usually boosts in a triangle pattern. Sitting in the middle Spamming Morph Ball Bombs can usually make a differnce. The energies that the inglets and busted pole things drop are usually pretty high. Even though you've beaten him, maybe you'll play again. Just remember, charged light beams are your friends.
This may have been posted before, but I am getting frustrated with Alpha Blogg on hard mode.

Normal was easy, but this is insane. What weapons work well? What are some timing tricks? When is the best time to hit her? (I say her, cause she is a Beotch!)

I havn't hit a snag like this in Metroid since Omega Pirate.

*shudders*

Shanks in GBAdvanceSP.
Wink
For some reason or another, I can't get to the other side of the WSA. Can anyone give me some useful tips at all? (and yes I read how Kip did it)

I just did it after four hours because I read Kip's post on the seventeenth page of the speed tricks topic. I really want to thank Kip for posting that, my problem was not the dashing but I thought that he meant of slight down right, by slightly moving the joystick at all, so that's were I messed up. After I read that post I did it after three tries which I was so amazed of how easy it was, and how hard I made it be. Again I really thank Kip for posting that a long time ago.

Thank God...... (my nightmares of not making it are over) :)
Help me on
Emporor Ing
third form please. He's killing me  Crying or Very sad !
red chamber dream
Quote from radu242:
Help me on
Emporor Ing
third form please. He's killing me  Crying or Very sad !

If you want to know how to beat him:
Scan him, then lock on to his yellow mouth. Use Super Missiles (or normal missiles and Power Beam shots, if you want). When his mouth changes to either black or white, use single Annihilator Beam shots.

If you know that, then I'm sorry to say that there's no real tricks here, just try your best to avoid shooting when his legs are in your way, so you save ammo. And blast those little white balls he spits out every once in awhile for more ammo and maybe some health. It's not to hard to keep a good distance form him, which you should try to do, so it's easier to dodge him when he charges at you.

Additionally, you should begin his third form with pretty much full health, if you stock up on health at the end of his second form, by destroying all but one tentacle and then just killing those Ing to get more health. If you enter his third form with full health, you shouldn't have too much of a problem.

^Of course, that won't help if you're doing a speed run.
everybody knows it's true
Quote from Spadrick:
Normal was easy, but this is insane. What weapons work well? What are some timing tricks? When is the best time to hit her?

Well Timed Super Missles. All You Need To Know
If I stay too much on the second form the gas comes.

BTW I have 100% and NOT doing a speed run.
Ive got a little problem, after using the underwater dashes and finally getting up to the grapple guardian i get kinda trapped. Once you kill the guardian there seems to be no way out to the light world as the usual way is blocked of by the gate which i skipped and power bombs are required for the other exits. I was just wondering if there is any other way to get past it with backtracking too much cos i got a fairly nice time of 1:18 so i wanna carry on with it.

Can anyone help ?
Here's a question-

If you do the speed tricks and skips in Torvus Bog, when do you get the seekers?
On your way towards Sanctuary Fortress after killing Chykka.
Sorry if this is already listed somewhere (most likely is but couldnt find)

But where is the Sonic Boom hidden?

Just tell the room, please...

I like to find out the puzzles how to get it but I don't like searching the whole map. :?
Search for annihilator doors in Dark Agon.  You should find it in no time.
i believe its in the room with all the metroids and the dead pirates and phazon on the floor. That room where you had to scan 3 pillars to open the door. Look for the annihilator door to get sonic boom.
Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad Hydrodynamo station seeker skip Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
What about it?
....Whaddya think?????????
Judging from the evil emoticons, you think that it is evil.
I think that the difficulty is evil
One shall stand, one shall ball.
Try being more specific, it's easier to help that way.
I just can't do it. Any tips on the dash?
You have to get out of the water... then you have to jump again after you are below the platform.  It seemed really easy to me...
:D I did it! My friends thought is was impoosible and i did it!!

Tim's Edit: Cut the hell down on your excessive smilies and punctuation. :p
One shall stand, one shall ball.
That would mean your friends are wrong now wouldn't it?
OK, so I've completed the game and everything, but I want to ask... that weird portal in 'Hall of Honored Dead'; is there any way to get up to it, or to activate it (scans say that it's different to the rest)?
You can get up there (ghetto jump + screw attack), but it does nothing.  It was just supposed to be a plot device.