<- 1  -   of 50
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Dave dave dave... The whole watch what you say  to me or I'll let you have it thing is... Rather old and boring... Im still waiting for you to "tell me off" like you've been saying your going to do, maybe your just a liar? I don't know, but I do know how fucking pathetic You are, and you  STILL! can't learn to shut the fuck up! Btw megakidicarus SHUT THE FUCK UP! This doesn't concern you.
Oooooo would you look at that! 50 pages! I think my job is done!
WTF is the Canadian Race?
I think they meant Canadians, the people from Canada. I guess it may not be a race, per say, but it's close enough.

On another note, this thread makes me die a little inside. I mean, how does this even happen?
I wonder what the babies would look like if the american race and the canadian race interbred with one another. Assuming they could conceive, I bet the offspring would be sterile.
It's like a horse and a donkey making a mule! It's science!

Edit: Also, horses: The best method of travel.
The whole Canadian thing reminded me when they won the Hockey Olympics and this pic here...

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1934359
Yoshi is back
Yeah. So Hah!
We're better than you at hockey! :P
What'd you say?
Congrats at furthering racism against Canada?
Yoshi is back
Talking to me T.J?
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
It's been Aegis since the last proper update.

*Tumbleweed*
Maybe you just cracked the riddle of the whole hoax.
*sigh* spose canadians have to be good at some world recognized sport, considering they failed to get dick sucking added to the olympics >_<
Yoshi is back
What'd you say Punkass?

Heh, Quietus! I get it
Ages - Aegis
What'd you say?
Quote from 47:
*sigh* spose canadians have to be good at some world recognized sport, considering they failed to get dick sucking added to the olympics >_<

LMFAO!
Yoshi is back
T.J. I'm sending you a Reply to the PT so be right there ok?
O_o! ZOMFG! I KNEW IT! your a homosexual canadian! And you've been fantasising aboot my arse!... NO! NO! Bad canadian homo! BAD! This isnt some homoerotic fantasy hockey forum... BAD! No candy for you...
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
This is beyond pucking silly...
red chamber dream
locking this because yall's be retarded up in here. if/when acheron gets back he can of course unlock it.