<- 123
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
OMG FLAN!!!!!!!
Yes but then the middle would look awfully bare. That looks fine IMO what you've got there, unless you can put some more tiles into the tileset. Then you can make all of that layer 1, and have more stuff in layer 2.
All you'd have to do is copy all of the top part of the layer1 edges (the grassy bits and rocks), and just make the empty space the same color around the grass as the wall in layer2. Then viola! You don't need 2 layers for it!
3x whoa mission done
When this hack release?
Probably never since there has been no discussion or update for 11 months now.
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
I think he's still working on it, but quietly, and mostly discussed on IRC or at MetConst.
. . .
Discussion of this hack, and almost every other hack being made by members of MetConst aren't being talked about on m2k2 anymore, as most of the hackers do not like it here anymore (not to mention the new Taiga format which drove most of them away)

Quietus is correct that GF_Kennon is still working on this project, and he updates on it everyonce in awhile at MetConst and its IRC channel on esper.net . 

I'd like to also point out that I also haven't been posting about my projects here since the Taiga forum has come about. Not because I personally don't like it, but because the consensus of the hacking population doesn't like it.

This should explain the recent decline in activity on this board eh? ;D
Destroyer of Pirates
Yes, I'm still working on it, just I'm keeping it secret, I was going to PM a mod to remove this thread but because it was so old I thought no one would possibly find it and bump it.

I would most likely if ever to make a new thread for this it would be over on MetConst, but I prefer to show my stuff over on IRC or in a general hacks screenshots thread, until I'm ready to make a new thread on this.