12 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My problem is that when I enter the room right before Queen Metroid the game sort of freezes. I have beaten this game with cheats before, so I did now but this has never before happened.
P.S. It's emulated
Thread title: 
Stuffs. Yar.
"Sort of" freezes? That's kinda... vague, but I'll try to help.

1. Try downloading a different ROM... especially if yours ends with [b#].gb (where # is any number) (And no, I won't give you a link... just google it.)
2. Try a different emulator... Although I can't imagine why any specific emulator would crap out right there, it's worth a shot... Try VBA 19.3 here.
I like Big Butts and I can not lie
Sounds like something the colour hack patch would do
Are you ready for some underwear music?
I suggest that you play without cheats.
Metroids Are Jerks
Yeah, the color patch definitely lagged the emulator and really screwed up the Queen sprite for me, but I was still able to play.
Quote from Papa Brain:
Yeah, the color patch definitely lagged the emulator and really screwed up the Queen sprite for me, but I was still able to play.

I had similar problems with my color patch so I deleted it.
I entered in the colors manually, and I had no problem at all.

Go to Options, Gameboy, Colors...
Click on User 1 or User 2, and the colors are:

Background 1: 255 red, 255 green, 255 blue
Background 2: 132 red, 206 green, 206 blue
Background 3: 58 red, 132 green, 206 blue
Background 4: 0 red, 0 green, 0 blue
Sprite 1: 255 red, 230 green, 107 blue
Sprite 2: 206 red, 58 green, 58 blue
Sprite 3: 132 red, 0 green, 0 blue
Sprite 4: 0 red, 0 green, 0 blue
Quote from Edward_Tohr:
"Sort of" freezes?

here is the freeze.[glow=gold,2,300](realy this is my video)[/glow]

P.S. The video is damaged!(jump over 00:20-00:25 place)
Quote from 54747908563:
[glow=gold,2,300](realy this is my video)[/glow]
P.S. The video is damaged!(jump over 00:20-00:25 place)

No offense but your english seem kinda bad.

But when I watched the video it seems that your ROM is damaged. Download a new one and try again. (I can't give you a link so [glow=red,2,300]DON'T ASK FOR ONE![/glow])
Quote from detonator300:
it seems that your ROM is damaged. Download a new one and try again.

I already tried it out without cheats and it worked. :D
Quote from 54747908563:
Quote from detonator300:
it seems that your ROM is damaged. Download a new one and try again.

I already tried it out without cheats and it worked. :D

Good. The cheats can sometimes really screw up the game.
Quote from Edward_Tohr:
"Sort of" freezes? That's kinda... vague, but I'll try to help.

1. Try downloading a different ROM... especially if yours ends with [b#].gb (where # is any number) (And no, I won't give you a link... just google it.)
2. Try a different emulator... Although I can't imagine why any specific emulator would crap out right there, it's worth a shot... Try VBA 19.3 here.

Thanks, that was just what i needed now, because ad-aware 2007 deleted my vba 19.3 when i downloaded it :D
HEY!
Does anyone knows another link for VBA 19.3 than thishttp://tasvideos.org/EmulatorResources/Homepages.html?
I'll tried to download it over six times but allways came mesage:
Not Found
Here you go: http://jxq.skuzz.com/emu/rec.html

These are the current recommended emulators at TASvideos now. The other page needs updating.
Hated by all
What do you think is the best way to colorize this?
Hated by all
Wait, I get what's going on with the Metroid Queen. I had the Justin Bailey Patch (had to patch it myself) and three Color Patches (they came attached to their own ROMs, but still DON'T ASK FOR THEM), and they glitched out the Metroid Queen, because that boss shares both the background colors and the sprite colors (to clarify, the head and body share the background, and the neck uses the sprite), but in deep technicality, I don't know.
Has anybody read my post, or what?
Link, please. :|
Here you go.
Oh THAT one. I have and it looked nice except the terrain was cyan. Kinda amusing. laugh new
Those are the right colors, though.
Who would have thought that your game would freeze after you used cheats on an emulated ROM?
Who would have thought that anyone would add a sarcastic afterthought to a thread that died over 2 years ago?  Oh wait, that's what this post does...
Quote from Opium:
Who would have thought that anyone would add a sarcastic afterthought to a thread that died over 2 years ago?  Oh wait, that's what this post does...

Whenever anybody replies to my posts on this forum, their reply always starts with the first four or five words mine does.  Come on people, get creative!
Whenever anybody replies to your posts.....(j/k)

Maybe you're just a trend-setter.  After all, imitation is the highest form of flattery.