vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Huh.
Thread title: 
PAGE BREAKER
Ready and willing.
It's these times I wish people would be more elaborate. Of course, he's expecting me to click the link. And I probably should. But... I dunno... I just can't get worked up enough to click the link.

...Don't know why I'm posting this. But I am.
*manly poses*
It's a MI hack, Yosh.
And a pretty spiffy one, too. But I'd have liked to have seen Morph Ball earlier.
*download*
*doesn't* M1 is just too primitive for me to go through the trouble of downloading nesticle and the rom and all.
直死の魔眼使い
And where the hell did you find that, Scissors? Evil or Very Mad I've been trying to get that since around three to four hours ago and no go. :x
I hate to say it... but I forget. You can find it by googling "Metroid X".
直死の魔眼使い
No, I meant the Maru Mari... I've been mindlessly exploring and haven't been able to find it. :?
Ah. Well, it's just left of where you start... on the other side of that wall. I think you have to go left of the entrance to Kraid's hideout to find it. You need Wave Beam.
So, I finally finished it last night. Not bad, not bad at all really. Easier than I thought it'd be, but that's probably because there are none of those illogically placed hidden passages around.

I felt a bit n00bish when I first met Ridley, deeeep down in his lair, with 60 missiles and the wave beam only... No e-tanks, no morph ball, no long beam... THEN I realized, maybe I should explore more of Brinstar first... The last item I ever found was the high-jump. Never found the ice beam. Used bomb-jumping to get up to the varia suit.

I did die around five times, but... What can you expect? Once at Kraid's place, once during the fight with MB, once during the escape sequence... And it WOULD have been countless of times in Tourian if it hadn't been for those wonderful wonderful save states... Metroids aren't friendly when you don't have the ice beam.