12 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Dark099: 2009-05-10 03:41:15 pm
Hi everyone,now is 2 week a work on that and think about something that I don't not do in my three other and realise something when I see my brother to play in Super Metroid Redesign

Then I retake the same think and create many new concept that I not do and the others

- The creature have now a new colour that make fun to see
- I see that in Redesign a place that you play in water without the gravity and make the game more longer,I think about and say yes that is great and I did it in Meridia you play longer in water without the gravity suit
- After I think about something that I not do in my other many crazy place that you must do for take missile or perharps a items why not?
- I think about something a new concept, when you see a creature is yellow you can destroy it by spazer only,pink by missile or wave,green by super missile.
- many other thing.......

Thread title: 
Phazon Vasteel Autobot
I can't open the Bomb door in Crateria, and the Green Brinstar, so i'm perma-stuck?
headered?  My money's on headered. $_$'
Edit history:
Dark099: 2009-04-09 05:35:16 am
I don't understand what you mean by that can you tell me what is a bomb door? and what there are in green brinstar.if can be possible you put here a screenshot of that

That is strange I play 2 and 3 time the first 1 hour on gameplay and no mistake I did is possible they have one or two mistake

ok thank to tell me I appreciate that but that I understand i need screenshot or more information about where you stuck 
use with headered rom.

How many missiles does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?  I mean, through a pink missile door?

I got to green Brinstar, fell passed a reappearing crumble block and didn't have enough missiles to go through any doors.

Also, I thought I was only supposed to be able to kill certain colored enemies with certain weapons.  I killed some green bugs with the regular weapon.  But I'm stuck anyways so it doesn't matter.

Edit: This is the first time I've noticed the background.  They look like faces looking at me...  And they're all laughing.  Embarassed
Yes you right ok is my mistake,I try to put a door with 40 missile to destroy it but I don't think that the other door on the same side as now 40 anywhere,ok I remake the pink door in 5 shot.Everyone sorry keep your save and redownload the .ips file a change it
Phazon Vasteel Autobot
Two Grappling beams?

No no no is not the final product that why I said I'm not finish yet,that mean I work on that each time I play and advance in the game,I'm not ready for change lower norfair or door in orange,many many place still to change and concept and yes the items.

Everyone that play until the power bomb is ok after the game is no change because I'm in this place that why after power bomb the game is strange and the items don't fit really

Is a demo I give to everyone not the final version
Phazon Vasteel Autobot
OK, i beat it

3:40
94%
Dachola & Etecoons (Animals) saved
Good new everybody my hack is closely over I think he still 2 or 3 day and after I got be finish.A little room to change,I must look for the number in the end of the game of supply.The time of gameplay.Don't worry is better than 3 hour 40 min lol perharps 6 hour I don't know I must continue to play the game in each time I advance in the game I change the game in the same time that why I'm not finish.

Is sure everyone got be liked this one with : a new concept that my 3 others.A new look of room,the items is now balanced I mean 4 items in each area except the Meridia 3 items in that area,the ennemy is vulnerable of all, sometime only in one thing don't worry the color help to know what is this? and sometime only with missile or beam,I add in some place a middle crazy thing to do with the speed booster ok not really crazy but something interesting.This time I take my time to build a very beautiful hack never build before.

I try my best to go fast and perharps is got be over tomorrow
Edit history:
Dark099: 2009-05-10 03:42:07 pm
Yes I did it is over is dawn over,oh I replay it and I see something have shit the morph ball when you take it the game give to you the spring ball and the light don't open I check for remove that bug but I don't know what to do

ok I find it is stupid the game don't support the morphing ball into a chozo ball a put it without it and that work
^/_\^
Quote from Dark099:
Yes I did it is over is dawn over,oh I replay it and I see something have shit the morph ball when you take it the game give to you the spring ball and the light don't open I check for remove that bug but I don't know what to do

ok I find it is stupid the game don't support the morphing ball into a chozo ball a put it without it and that work

I am guessing this was an error in the original SM but you can fix it by going into the PLM editer and changing the chozo morphball's
Value under item definition from 0002 to 0004 and it will work.
Edit history:
Dark099: 2009-04-23 03:53:31 pm
Do you remember when I said I try to make the more beautiful hack never build before try this one

I make more modification about the game is not the final version forget the last one I put on the forum my goal is make like the original metroid and the second in nes and gb the room with door and platform I like that is really metroid the room is so fun to go again and again.The look I put here is really fantastic and perfect

After like I said i put a new concept by ex : in meridia you must have the ice for destroy the creature for take the missile or norfair you must have the wave beam to go in that area because the creature as only vulnerable in that and the last one I could tell in meridia after I put the gravity suit you must have the plasma beam to go in this area to destroy this creature in more supply to destroy botoon and draygon,etc....I think that is super metroid miss and I create it

After I said a add a concept ok that was create in more hack but not in the original or the other sm in nes,gb,gba is to go in the wreckship in water and in meridia you advance in water without the gravity and you are slow after big time you take the gravity suit in water and finally yes i go fast now that why I modify the room for that

Ok this one is used in everyone but I try to add more,I talk about items yes ex : when you take the grapple beam ok in the original you used a little time 3 or 4 time that all,in this one you used the grapple beam 5,6,7 time or more. A another ex : when you take missile or super missile you used more than the original,etc.....each items is used very big and you need it to to go in each part of area

A try to do my possible to balance each thing in that hack is hard but I try,like I said they have 4 items in each area but 3 in wreckship.I try to make my possible when you take something ex : a missile or super missile or a items that you not think a yes I no where I must go and after a go there and I go there.I mean take items one after one after one in approximatively 5 or 10 min you take 50 missile and 35 super missile and take the ice beam,the power bomb,etc......no no no is not that this one you go in each area 5,6,7 time is a long ride,is explorating

All of that make this hack very impressive and good and perfect and make people to play again and again

last think thank to everyone that play my hack and thank if you like it 
Edit history:
Dark099: 2009-05-10 02:28:12 pm
Ok good new everybody,I change all of that game with the thing that I talk in the previous message,Is complete in 97% in need to change tourian,a little bite norfair and that all after that is finish

tonight is got be finish and i put here the final product,this one you got be liked very much I promised

Yes is complete take this
Edit history:
Dark099: 2009-08-31 10:24:47 pm
My hack is not played because no one see what is look like,ok I but snapshot

the look I did is the old metroid on nes with beautiful block,jump and door with a graphic better

how can i make one, and download thiiis pleasee!?
Green-Kirby, ROAR!
Please embed your images. I don't want to fucking download everyone of them all the time to see.
Edit history:
JAM: 2009-09-04 01:01:39 pm
Quote from Dark099:
My hack is not played because no one see what is look like,ok I but snapshot

To make even more attention to your hack:
1. Write to this topic
http://forum.metroid2002.com/index.php/topic,8221.0.html
2. Tell about your hack in other hacking sites.
3. And yes, screenshots is a good idea.
4. You can link to atteched image. Like this:

Just put all path to attach between img tags.
Edit history:
JAM: 2009-09-11 07:44:34 am
Now I'm stuck too.

I skipped Bomb Torizo and Spore Spawn.
Now I am before Kraid.
I can't get to him because I need bombs.
I can't enter Norfair. Same problem.
And I can't go back.

I think you should don't let player leave Crateria until he or she will beat Bomb Torizo

In this point I'm completly stuck:

As for enemies, almost all new colored enemies are looking beautiful and unusual =)

attachment:
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
Yes, that's a permastuck.  Every time you see a slope like that above a flat, avoid it, at least until you save state, as they're always permastucks.  You can have them in a hack, but leave the tile as air, with no BTS attached.
I have a lot of free time this weekend.  Is this hack worth playing?  Is enough changed?
Edit history:
JAM: 2009-09-13 10:37:32 am
Quote from DonnyDonovan:
I have a lot of free time this weekend.  Is this hack worth playing?  Is enough changed?

There are more places where you can stuck without some items. Use savestates. Bosses are harder, some enemies are need special items to be destroyed. This is cool if enemy invularable to everything but missiles attacks you and you have only 10 missiles and single Enegry Tank.

All items are replaced. Don't know, where to find Spazer, for example, if you play this first time. Some items were found in unexpectable places.

It's good to play but it still needs some improvement
EDIT. Since, there is no news from creator, I've fixed a few bugs for a better gameplay. See attach. For unheadered ROM.

Another place when you stucked. Square BTS block isn't here (fixed too)

Third one in Maridia, if you enter it from upper part of Brinstar. If you don't have Grapple, you'll screwup

I have morph, bombs, charge, varia, spazer, supers, PB's, and grapple.  I think I need to find speed booster next but I'm kinda stuck.  I can't get very far into norfair or maridia.  help?
Speed Booster is at the same place that in original game. Strange, huh? =)
Although, green bubble room is now divided by floors, you can travel from lower one to upper one and back. All you need is Super Missiles and Power Bombs. There is a Super Missile block in the ceiling of middle floor. I've bombed the entire ceiling to realize that =)