1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
LOL
extra_smug Yep, the title says it all! This is a torture hack not to be confused with my escape hacks, they are similar but have different standards. I call this a torture hack because you only have 99 energy and you have to get to a certain point without dying, and along the way there are spikes,acid,lava,etc. that slow you down In This hack you will need to know how to do the following techniques:

-Super Short Speed Mock/Mach Ball
-Bomb Jumping
-One Wall...Wall Jumping

You will need [glow=red,2,300]PATIENCE[/glow] to complete this hack because...you only have 99 energy aiwebs_016 and In the second room there is a good chance you may die...so....be carful, stay aware, and Enjoy!

NOTE: There are treadmills  laugh new Also...I put 2 "Energy Refiller Thingys" in the hack to help you out a bit...  Very Happy I also brightened the suit a bit so look out for that and tell me what you think.  Wink

100% = Morph Ball, Bombs, Power Bombs, Grapple, Speed Booster! 20% each. Think you can beat this hack without one of the items? Show me!  laugh new Enjoy!

*FOR HEADERED ROMS ONLY*
Thread title: 
attachment:
Edit history:
MetroidMst: 2009-03-29 01:52:12 pm
Go ahead. Stare.
PS: It is for headered ROMs.

Nevermind, he got it.

I have a ton of energy too.

attachment:
LOL
thanks, just added it.
When I start the game is giving me 1280 life.
Go ahead. Stare.
I just beat it. Very straitforward I think, and to be honest not as difficult as it sounds. I probably have an easy time with the little challenges you threw at me because of all the hacks I've played that require similar stunts. Spikes make difficulty yes, but I find exploration to make some more difficult hacks than just spikes. Except for the spike pit it was obvious where to go unlike your other mini-hack, which was harder in my opinion.

It was still fun, but I prefer some more exploration in a hack than just spikes, spikes, more spikes, and acid.
I found it strange that I started with so much health. It was pretty easy, I was expecting more. Even with only 99 health I'm sure a lot of people could get through this without savestates. Nice little time kill though.
I enjoyed the little action sequence of shooting the blocks in the way, but I guess it wasn't necessary since the blocks were so close to each other. 
LOL
Quote from Xaggoth:
I enjoyed the little action sequence of shooting the blocks in the way, but I guess it wasn't necessary since the blocks were so close to each other. 
Quote from vZakat:
I found it strange that I started with so much health. It was pretty easy, I was expecting more. Even with only 99 health I'm sure a lot of people could get through this without savestates. Nice little time kill though.
Quote from MetroidMst:
I just beat it. Very straitforward I think, and to be honest not as difficult as it sounds. I probably have an easy time with the little challenges you threw at me because of all the hacks I've played that require similar stunts. Spikes make difficulty yes, but I find exploration to make some more difficult hacks than just spikes. Except for the spike pit it was obvious where to go unlike your other mini-hack, which was harder in my opinion.

It was still fun, but I prefer some more exploration in a hack than just spikes, spikes, more spikes, and acid.

Very Happy Thanks for playing guys! I know it might not be as hard as it seemed but I didnt want to overdue it so thats why you got through so easily. Embarassed I'm still learning and progressing each day. One of these days it will be VERY HARD! Evil or Very Mad I promise you. Again thanks for playing.  grin new
LOL
Eh? Hmmm...Wait a minute...I didn't program in any extra health! stern What could be the cause of this?  Shocked Fixed problem. Fixed version attached below.
Phazon Vasteel Autobot
Well, it's impossible to reach the end without getting the items.

But it was more fun than a torture hack, but nice work anyway :)

LOL
thanks. grin new  I guess it was more fun than hard. Oh well...  Rolling Eyes Thanks for playing.  Very Happy

UPDATE: I attached a fixed version. The version where you have 99 energy.  Wink
LOL
Quote from Obob1:
When I start the game is giving me 1280 life.

I fixed it
Kind of boring honestly.  The only hard part was the "rail shooter" portion.  The rest was just artificial difficulty from randomly placed spikes.
LOL
aiwebs_008 well at least your honest. To me it is rather boring but I thought you guys might enjoy certain parts. I will make the next one very exciting!  grin new
Go ahead. Stare.
Quote from UltimateAvenger:
I will make the next one very exciting!  grin new

That is good news then. We like all hacks, mini-huge, to be exciting powerpacks!