123 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
danidub: 2009-03-09 09:40:22 pm
Made from SM Dependence: Super Metroid X the 101%run by dark_rocco.
I've found this half hack of the third generation on a french forum.

Video preview: http://video.aol.ca/video-detail/super-metroid-x-the-101percentrun-preview/445536963
or: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/super%2Bmetroid%2BX%2Bthe%2B101%2525run%2Bpreview/video/x70r3k_super-metroid-x-the-101run-preview_videogames

updated_patch.ips (8 bugs fixed)
Thread title: 
Cool cant wait to play through this, looks quite interesting thanks!

Works on headered, btw. 
Edit history:
danidub: 2009-02-28 02:34:06 am
Quote from Opium:
Cool cant wait to play through this, looks quite interesting thanks!

Works on headered, btw. 

Headered

Warning: The map of SM Dependance is a massive spoiler...

attachment:
Metroid Hunter
strange. I am in blue brinstar and got nothing but a lot of red und green doors :P Did I miss a missilepack maybe?
Edit history:
danidub: 2009-03-01 04:36:37 pm
Quote from Carpenter:
strange. I am in blue brinstar and got nothing but a lot of red und green doors :P Did I miss a missilepack maybe?

You did.
So wait, it's a half hack, of an existing hack?  I've got to see this...
Edit history:
cosmic: 2009-02-28 01:57:15 pm
lol already stuck ;)

i

hm pic doesnt show up...w8 a sec

I use this "insert image" button....

[ img ] url [ /img ] "without space in these brackets"

Green-Kirby, ROAR!
Quote from cosmic:
lol already stuck ;)

i

isnt that right ? ? of course img in brackets

You put "img" befor an url in [] and "/img" in [] after an url.
Example:
Edit history:
danidub: 2009-03-02 05:12:54 pm
Quote from cosmic:
lol already stuck ;)

i

I use this "insert image" button....

[ img ] url [ /img ] "without space in these brackets"

I did the same thing. Hope you have savestate before.
Well, this certainly looks interesting so far.  I've gotten Morph Ball & Bombs, 10 missiles, and...

That's an Energy Tank.  Guess some item graphics got changed up too :P.

My one gripe thus far...bombs take forever and an eternity to go off.  Probably to prevent IBJ'ing or something, but still, it's annoying when you want to make a simple bomb jump and have to wait so long for the bomb to go off.  I'll deal with it though.
Anyone as far as I am?  My last item was speed booster and I'm not sure where to head next.  I found a supers pack but didn't pick it up because I was trying not to sequence break.  Wrecked Ship seems like a good guess but i can't seem to get to it without highjump, which I know requires supers.  Anyone have a hint?  I'm near my ship right now.
Edit history:
danidub: 2009-02-28 02:50:55 pm
Quote from FirePhoenix0:
Anyone as far as I am?  My last item was speed booster and I'm not sure where to head next.  I found a supers pack but didn't pick it up because I was trying not to sequence break.  Wrecked Ship seems like a good guess but i can't seem to get to it without highjump, which I know requires supers.  Anyone have a hint?  I'm near my ship right now.

Than get supers :)
You need power bombs-In Crateria-Left of the ship

To be more specific:
In the same room as Dependence
Edit history:
danidub: 2009-02-28 03:03:48 pm
Ooops! Sorry wrong button.
How do you delete a post?
I got PB's just after morph ball and bombs ;)
That's the standard order, surprisingly.

Anyways, I'll go check there.  Thanks.
Wow, if this wasn't made from any kind of input from #jzd I'm pleasantly surprised since I recall encouraging people to make half hacks of existing full hacks there rather than halfhacks of the original SM, to add more variance and a more unique feel to a half hack.
BT, it turns out your hack makes for a good base hack.  The guy has really done a great job taking it and turning it into something fresh and new again!

I'm headed towards Prototourian next.
Metroid Hunter
should I go suitless to norfair? and which entrance should I take? the one by Kraid?
Quote from Carpenter:
should I go suitless to norfair? and which entrance should I take? the one by Kraid?

Not realy. Varia is:
In Brinstar near the eastern entrance to Norfair.

I've done Proto before WS.
So I'm probably the only one who went towards Lower Norfair after getting Supers :P.  I also took out Ridley and GT down there with low end equipment (Charge Beam+Spazer, 70 Missiles, 25 Supers, 40 Power Bombs, and something like 7 E-Tanks and 2 Reserve Tanks).  Fun times.

Grabbed a couple other things in Norfair and stopped there last night.  Might go finish up at the Wrecked Ship next.
the metroid is a lie !
oh man not another smx (mines a trillogy in progress) but still the e-tank is quite a nice little mod imo.
Done it in almost 10 hours Wink
That's means I had a lot of fun. I like to take my time and look everywhere.
I'm at 83% and dont find any animal yet.

The escape is kinda weared.
Savestate before cause I don't think it's makable the first time.

The game start easy but if you want 101% it's another thing.
5:47 88%
I went Maridia -> WS -> LN. My item order was more or less intended, I think. Except for late HJ and plasma.
(user is banned)
Breathe in the Future, Breathe out the Past
The fabled half hack of a hack.. At last!

This is really something. I love the new gfx, always good to feel like you're in new environments.
Edit history:
danidub: 2009-03-01 02:49:45 pm
Quote from DMantra:
The fabled half hack of a hack.. At last!

This is really something. I love the new gfx, always good to feel like you're in new environments.

I'm glad to be the link to something you like  Very Happy
Perhaps that Eris will also have babies ???