12 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Super Metroid Addict
Well, at MetroidRecon.Com, there are scans of the first 7 volumes of Metroid Manga, and Adam appears in the ending of tree and in four, and i haven't read further, but i guess that it will unveil some more stuff
Thread title: 
He's Samus' dead boyfriend.  His mind has been uploaded to a computer. 
Acclaimed Threshold
Constant Sorrows
I'm glad you asked a question that's already been answered in places you're planning on looking, that's wonderful, really. :|
He was Samus' CO when she was in G.F.S. military. He died and his mind's in Samus' ship from Fusion.
once GameFAQs, now Twitch
He's the Space Russian formerly known as "Capt'in Squishied-Face".
Look, witty text!
He's a member of a cowardly race of meta-mollusks, self-described as possessing the best traits of both the clam and the dravatz.  He was the youngest child in a family of 18,487.
He's really damn annoying.
One shall stand, one shall ball.
Quote from A Silly Goose:
He's a member of a cowardly race of meta-mollusks, self-described as possessing the best traits of both the clam and the dravatz.  He was the youngest child in a family of 18,487.

No, he isn't nearly that awesome.
OH ****!!!!
Quote from Acheron86:
I'm glad you asked a question that's already been answered in places you're planning on looking, that's wonderful, really. :|

AW!!! Who wants a hotpocket?  extra_smug
Acclaimed Threshold
Constant Sorrows
Quote from Mr. Shadow:
AW!!! Who wants a hotpocket?  extra_smug

Don't mind me, just tired of wasteful threads. :|
Viking
Precursor

You win this thread, good sir.
OH ****!!!!
Quote from KennyMan666:

You win this thread, good sir.

Which is why i quoted it instead of torchering your eyes anymore. ....i only got part of it to...>_<
Armor Guardian

Really? I thought he was just a superintelligent shade of the color blue.
Adam Malkovich was a German scientist, great great great times 45 grandson of Elbert Einstin.  He was portrayed in the movie "4001: A Federation Odyssey" by Hal the Nine-thousand first.
Viking
Precursor
Being Adam Malkovich: The Thread
Mister ...
A Day In the Life of Samus Aran
~Chapter 5: Adam Malkcovich~
Adam Malkovich was a human scientist who was corrupted by Phazon, possessed by Ing, and repossessed by X while keeping his Ing possession.  He tried to take over the universe as we know it and turn us all into piles of Metroid waste.
Super Metroid Addict
In the e-manga, Adam is just a guy who shows up twice, and it's not a CO, so...
And Phazar, if you think I'm trolling, look at that post of yours cookie
Have you ever seen Soap's posts?
Super Metroid Addict
Of course but you are NOT soap, so, don't even go there Evil or Very Mad :-D
Quote from Phazar:
Have you ever seen Soap's posts?

Soap is funny, you are not.
Super Metroid Addict
Quote:
Soap is funny, you are not.

me or Phazar?
Both. Neither one of you has the satirical genius of ol' Soapy.
Super Metroid Addict
Soap rules man:)
i just love his posts
Quote from tomatobob:
Both. Neither one of you has the satirical genius of ol' Soapy.

I am a sequence breaker, not a comedian!