12345 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Poll:
Poll (hidden)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
After you beat mother brain in this hack, how many minutes I will give you to escape?
1 minute (15)
3 minutes (9)
10 minutes (3)
25 minutes (4)
Not Sure (3)
Edit history:
arkarian: 2009-06-09 08:44:25 pm
I don't think this hack could get more crazier than that. This is my third hack. After many months I worked on, it have finally complete. It's Super Metroid RBO Insane. For those who have already beat Super Metroid RBO Impossible and wanted more challenge, you got it! This hack was mixed with suit patch and speed booster patch thanks to Bloodsonic and Drewseph. Here's my link below

Edit: this link has been remove. Please use the download below.

There are several skills that required to beat this hack. They include:

1. Mockball (with speed booster)
2. Wall jump
3. Jump through ceiling glitch
4. Infinite Bomb jumping
5. Collect the most items as possible
6. Have skill to beat Ridley suitless (this time, even harder)
7. Save state is highly recommended (yet, it all can be done in real time. You are not required to use slow down at all)
8. Watch who you shoot at.
9. Some other skills that I couldn't describe.

I hope you enjoy! Feel free to discuss here too.

This patch is now header.
Thread title: 
Edit history:
ChozunSDA: 2008-08-19 08:43:59 pm
Wow that escape was Brutal!
I like what you did with Ceres. 8-)
00:00:04

Just landed.

Let the search for items begin!!

Edit:how do I get out of the landing site?

2 reachable doors are locked green and red. and 3rd on isn't guarded by shot blocks so I assume i need bombs for that.
Quote from ChozunSDA:
Edit:how do I get out of the landing site?

2 reachable doors are locked green and red. and 3rd on isn't guarded by shot blocks so I assume i need bombs for that.

There is a blue door on the upper right corner. If you find your way to get there, then you will get missile.
Did you change the ball physics?

Just got morph and I found a missile but it seems I need to either speed ball for it or come back with bigger badder explosions.

Then again It has to be speed ball because there is no other way to get through those pirate then ammo...

Why cant I speed/mockball?

Oh I put no btw so you make a even meaner one. :P
Edit history:
aigamerDS: 2008-08-19 10:11:03 pm
Quote from ChozunSDA:
Did you change the ball physics?

No. It was Bloodsonic that make these change. Click the link below for more information.

http://forum.metroid2002.com/index.php/topic,7425.0.html

Quote from ChozunSDA:
Then again It has to be speed ball because there is no other way to get through those pirate then ammo...

I would charge up the speed booster, and then use the elevator.
Didnt find anything in the topic but i figured it out an got it on my first try.

Do I have to find some way to kill those pirates now?
Quote from ChozunSDA:
Didnt find anything in the topic but i figured it out an got it on my first try.

Do I have to find some way to kill those pirates now?

Killing space pirates is the only way out. The only way you could kill space pirates is to use speedbooster on them. Before you do that, you need to make some room for more charge of speed booster. (you know, clear some hidden speed booster block).
Edit history:
ChozunSDA: 2008-08-19 10:56:41 pm
Missed the second hint but i got it.

Taking a break.

Edit: Is anyone else playing this? Its alot of fun in that cruel unforgiving "oh thats what im sopposed to do!" type of way.
ok, i can do most of the stuff required, but may i ask whats "3. Jump through ceiling glitch"?
Edit history:
Gaius_4: 2008-08-20 02:20:59 pm
Quote from ZephyrZx:
ok, i can do most of the stuff required, but may i ask whats "3. Jump through ceiling glitch"?

It's when you have an opening between the ground and ceiling that is 2 blocks high.  Samus is 3 blocks high.  When you (spin) jump into the space: press down.  Samus should land standing up instead of crouched. 

I think the timing on it is a bit tricky...  Like you have to do it quick -maybe.  Jump and/or jump while pressing up.  Samus should jump through the ceiling, or whatever is above her.

And judging from his last hack....  It doesn't have to be a 1 or 1/2 block thick celing.

eta: I didn't get to do H.R. on RBO Imp.  I know I won't get this.  :|
Actually, the way I do is is to jump and aim down right next to the area you need to do it, then at the peak of the jump, tap the direction you need to go in. then jump again.
Edit history:
aigamerDS: 2008-08-26 02:38:05 pm
According to box.net, I got 15 downloads from August 21. Did anybody here enjoy this?

Edit: Now I got 30 downloads from August 26.
Are you trying to destroy me, aigamer? laugh new
Quote from Obbligato:
Are you trying to destroy me, aigamer? laugh new

Just as what the title said. Super Metroid RBO Insane, meaning that this hack is insane.
Edit history:
ChozunSDA: 2008-08-21 09:16:42 pm
Toziro.....

That was the most awesome battle.

Well im at the Norfair elevator and if i go down it i die.... instantly.

I cant really think of any other path seeing as kraid is last and i cant get back up to pink brinstar

Help?
Edit history:
aigamerDS: 2008-08-21 10:27:32 pm
Quote from ChozunSDA:
I cant really think of any other path seeing as kraid is last and i cant get back up to pink brinstar[/spoiler]

Help?

Have you tried to use speed booster to get out of pink brinstar? I have made some room in energy room so you can charge your speed booster to get out of this place.

Quote from ChozunSDA:
Well im at the Norfair elevator and if i go down it i die.... instantly.

You need at least 3 e-tank to survive in norfair. You can find mostly in Brinstar and Crateria.
(insert long chain of obscenity's here) I messed up my save state!!!

I had
20 missiles
Ball
Bomb
SB
2 tanks

now i have nothin.

Might pick it up again later, was great from what I had seen.
Quote from ChozunSDA:
(insert long chain of obscenity's here) I messed up my save state!!!

now i have nothin.[/spoiler]

Might pick it up again later, was great from what I had seen.

Don't worry, it's just a beginning part. It doesn't take very long to get back there, at least I could.
If Cardweaver ever makes a hack with the same difficulty as this I'd expect him to call it...

Super Metroid - Poison.

But seriously...  I know my limit...  This is it.  Embarassed
Oh, aigamer, this is most definitely my fault, but I hath found a place to get permastuck: The jump-through-ceiling room in Norfair. I entered that room with four missiles, not knowing that there's a pink door in the room, and without a way to leave.

Now, this was all stupid planning on my part, but I just thought I should let you know...
It's NEVER the player's fault when they get stuck.
Quote from Bolognab:

This is almost true.
Someone was playing through Gravy, and after getting the Varia suit, jumped back down into the pit even though the crumble block was visible. I think this one was the player's fault.

Generally speaking though, permastuckness = design flaw
Edit history:
aigamerDS: 2008-08-24 03:09:58 pm
Quote from Cardweaver:
Quote from Bolognab:

This is almost true.
Someone was playing through Gravy, and after getting the Varia suit, jumped back down into the pit even though the crumble block was visible. I think this one was the player's fault.

Generally speaking though, permastuckness = design flaw

So, is there something that I can fix? I did my best to make it as clean as possible.
Edit history:
ChozunSDA: 2008-08-23 09:07:31 am
Ok im back to where i was found some more missiles this time and that 3rd e-tank.

And hi jump

On to norfair!

Edit:
At entrance to LN am i supposed to ibj in the lava?

are there any more E-Tanks I can find before LN?
Quote from ChozunSDA:
Edit:
At entrance to LN am i supposed to ibj in the lava?

are there any more E-Tanks I can find before LN?

You need 3 e-tanks when you first enter norfair. During the norfair, you will find even more e-tanks. You need about 6 or 7 e-tanks before you enter Lower Norfair.