1 page
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
After playing SMUC1 (Which now officialy is fixed, meaning the escape works now[pm me on my YouTube account for the finished patch]) for a while I realized that it wasnt the slightest bit challenging so I made this hack, this require more skills than SMUC1 and includes a hells run (sorta)

For those of you wondering if I am working on a full scale hack. I am, it looks really cool since every other room looks like a SMUC room (full of obstacles) making it EXTREMELY hard. right now there is a room that requires an entire 2 minutes of constant accurate movement(vid soon). This room is going to be a pain to play, since there are no actual platforms but single tile walls surrounded by spikes to jump off of

IPS patch:
http://host-a.net/popple_waffles/SMUC2%20V2.1.IPS
Thread title: 
I wouldn't think that long, tedious rooms like that would be what you'd want to do for a fullhack, given that backtracking would be made extra lulzy. Not much in that vid looked that hard though, besides some of the walljumping. But backtracking through a room like that would still be rather monotonous.
You would have to see it, There is an underground route in each room that is more like a regular room that goes backwards and other ways too, the game flows as usual but with more challenging rooms. and by SMUC-like rooms I meant harder than just regular enviroments, they are still very interesting enviroments. There are some other pretty new concepts in the game that I dont feel like releasing until I make a preview vid.

(wow, this is really off topic)

back to SMUC, yeah. I was extremely disappointed in the outcome since it doesnt really require that many teqniques. Im thinking of posting a harder version that requires machballing and other teqniques. (I bet I misspelled a lot of words)
Phazon Vasteel Autobot
That was a hard son of a b.--h, good work popplewaffles  Very Happy