12345 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
YAY TEXT
Hi there, recently I've been working on this super metroid hack, n00bsmasher. I've made it as hard as possible without ruining it (well, most of the people who have played have said its enjoyable as well as soul crushingly difficult).
It's rather short, but should take a long time to finish compared to its size, a few of the techniques it requires are mid-air-morph, wall jump, one sided wall jump, mockball, quick thinking and knowing the original game well, well times jumps and amazing skill.
One thing i really like about this hack, but also what may make it too hard, is my deathtroids (ASM enhanced metroids; you will know when you see them), which await in tourian.
Ok this new patch works, I'm sorry for the error with the old one.
Thread title: 
attachment:
gonna try it later, now im studying xd
yeah
This is really fucking hard!
Every Bit Counts
Going to try soon.
Armor Guardian
How hard is this compared to Super Metroid Impossible?
yeah
Quote from RT-55J:
How hard is this compared to Super Metroid Impossible?

See for yourself.

attachment:
Every Bit Counts
You need to navagate that? Shocked I don't think I could. Too much garbage.
Wait, what. Why is the BG errored up like that?
yeah
Quote from Black Telomeres:
Wait, what. Why is the BG errored up like that?

Because he hacked it that way.  :o
Very utilitarian  laugh new
Every Bit Counts
He did? Or was this a mess up? I have already got stuck (both for searching, and phiscaly). Help?
yeah
Also, kind of random question but how do you upload a picture to be your avatar on this board? I tried to do it but it didn't work.  :-s
Every Bit Counts
How do you take a picture in Snes9x?
yeah
Quote from Fano7:
How do you take a picture in Snes9x?

F12

Edit: As you can see, I figured out about the avatar thing. The height and width were too big.  Embarassed
Every Bit Counts
Here is a vid of early glithes.
attachment:
yeah
Quote from Fano7:
Here is a vid of early glithes.

Not entirely sure, but I think this hack might actually be impossible.  :o
Every Bit Counts
Yeah. fizzer|me-is-liam probably didn't post the corret link. Or, it's for the (E) rom.
yeah
Quote from Fano7:
Yeah. fizzer|me-is-liam probably didn't post the corret link. Or, it's for the (E) rom.

Just tried it with the (E) rom. Here's what happened.
attachment:
Every Bit Counts
OK. So it's not the (E) rom. So what is it?
yeah
Quote from Fano7:
OK. So it's not the (E) rom. So what is it?

Maybe the guy just programmed it to be fucked up.
Every Bit Counts
I doubt that. So... how do we play the hack? And where did fizzer|me-is-liam go? He needs to tell us what is wrong.
Green-Kirby, ROAR!
oh he really screwed this one up. I know he had problems with his ROM. Any way I will supply a older version..... Except. I made it harder then Fizzer did. And I made eye crushing pallet.(And you can't beat mother brain) But hey! You can still play it until he fix it.

Hint. The 0,6 Version is the one you want to use from the zip.

[Edit] Removed on request
Every Bit Counts
I want to be able to beat mother brain. Evil or Very Mad Is it physically impossible to do? Also, where is the morph ball?
Green-Kirby, ROAR!
Quote from Fano7:
I want to be able to beat mother brain. Evil or Very Mad Is it physically impossible to do? Also, where is the morph ball?
'
Oh it is not to hard. He had not done MB for this releas thats why.
Morph ball is:
Wall jump up the flatt wall then jump down and you will see the container.
Every Bit Counts
Here?