<- 1  -   of 3455 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from Terrization Zillion:
I'm the only person on here who has any black relation at all. And i STILL can't understand what's being said.

Skb.
Not impossible
just highly unlikely
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but are you sure about that 2 oz number? Near as I can figgure, that's about 113 pills she'd have to ingest. That's certianly a couple more than one would expect to take.
Believe it or not that's actually a floppy disk.
Quote from Baby Sheegoth:
I'm the only person on here who has any black relation at all. And i STILL can't understand what's being said.

Skb.

Whaat are thoses!?!??!!?

Quote from Toozin:
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but are you sure about that 2 oz number? Near as I can figgure, that's about 113 pills she'd have to ingest. That's certianly a couple more than one would expect to take.

Big mouth?
What the FUCK is going on in here ?!
Nighttime. Really i have no idea i just came back from work. :(
Quote from Toozin:

Yea, I really don't know how much so I just kinda threw that out there. I'd expect it'd still have to be way too many pills.

Quote from Toozin:

Big mouth?

Not funny. Fuck you.
What'd you say?

Skb.

Whaat are thoses!?!??!!?

http://forum.metroid2002.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3172 He's tight dude.

Big mouth?

winky
Not impossible
just highly unlikely
Geez, you guys are pricks.
Shifty Leader
That M2k2 guy
Is this the same friend that got beaten last time?
Quote from JaggerG:

Obviously.
Why is everyone on this forum so rude? D:
Shifty Leader
That M2k2 guy
Quote from JaggerG:

Obviously.

I'm just saying it's probably about time the mother gets some kind of legal recourse.
red chamber dream
Quote from JaggerG:

Obviously.

that's sort of how the internet works. people who don't know you in real life probably don't care about your problems, sorry.
Club 27 Goals
Well, I have some less depressing things to talk about.

So I went to log in to my computer yesterday, and I get a notification that I need to activate my windows XP. I click "yes" (If I click no it logs me out). When I click yes it tells me windows is already activated, then logs me out. Stuck in an infinite loop. I googled some stuff, found a few ways to fix it, and finally the last one (kinda) worked. It said I had to phone customer support to make sure it was genuine, I called, and after like half an hour talking to a robot they claimed it wasn't genuine. Fuck it.

I installed vista earlier today, so I could keep my files. I forgot how much I hate vista, and I'm currently downloading windows 7 right now. I was supposed to type a 5 page essay that's due tomorrow, but of course Vista is a bitch and won't let me do anything without installing everything all over again. Also, I have no doubts that my printer won't work with vista.
Edit history:
Gaius_4: 2009-11-05 02:58:35 am
Quote from JaggerG:

Obviously.

I guess I haven't been following things too well...  But I thought that girl that got beat up (hit with a pan or something and her jaw got broke) ended up committing suicide.  This must be someone else, or it was a suicide attempt. Confused

--------

Quote from Toozin:
Gaius, you'd better tell us what purpose that scale picture serves. Because right now you seem really, really creepy.

Good point.  Drowsiness is like truth serum....  I guess I'll just have to be creepy then...  Like I wasn't before?  laugh new

It's just someone I miss.  And I'm someone that she's not with.  Probably because I'm such a loser.

Maybe if I drank and got into fights... 

--------

Cool and flickerbat it all at the same time.

I found out if you're editing a post and your log-in time -times out, then you log back in - you'll return to make a new topic instead of continuing to edit or finishing the edit of your post.
One shall stand, one shall ball.
Quote from Gaius_4:
Quote from Toozin:
Gaius, you'd better tell us what purpose that scale picture serves. Because right now you seem really, really creepy.

It's just someone I miss.  And I'm someone that she's not with.  Probably because I'm such a loser.

You, uh, don't happen to collect, like, hair or something weird of hers do you? Not digging through this lady's trash? If so you should talk to nate or Ark, they're pro stalkers, you'd learn a lot about being creepy from them maybe trade stalking notes and such.
Not impossible
just highly unlikely
Yeah. You're creepy. Really creepy.

Never let that girl find out about this. For... so, so many reasons.
Club 27 Goals
Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.
Super Secret Area - Dead Ahead!
Yes, we should never forget how they utterly failed to rid us of a government. Sad
Edit history:
Gaius_4: 2009-11-05 08:52:52 am
Quote from Toozin:
Yeah. You're creepy. Really creepy.

Never let that girl find out about this. For... so, so many reasons.

Okay.  Embarassed

ETA: I sure hope she doesn't lurk around these forums. Razz

--------

I gave a guest a wake-up call, they answered, I said "Good morning, this is your 4:30 wake-up call." and right after I said that - I could hear like 2 other alarms in their room go off at the same time.  I thought that was funny.  laugh new
Big mouth?

Not funny. Fuck you.

I'm sorry i really am. But i sympathized with you because i could understand what pain and loss it, i really do. But it appears you have a new problem every 3 weeks or so. And this one looks unbelievable to me. I'm sorry if it is true. Either become a guidance councilor or find some friends with a better life expectantly. I had this girl a year lower then me in college who would come up every week and say one or her problamatic, drug enduced friends died from ODing. Or a car crash. Or getting beat to death by there mother or beating said mother to death and winding up in jail. Or a combination of the three. It just gets sick to listen to day after day. So i told her the same thing and she, i shit you not, felt and got better. Now she's a better person. She stopped trying to help the i-know-its-bad-but-please-keep-it-a-secret. Because here's what i would do. Your getting beat up by your parents? I'm calling the fucking cops. And it that's not working then I'll go to more reliable methods. (COUGHGUNCONTROLACHOO) Drug problem you say? SMACK! The hell I'm letting you kill yourself. Put the fucking drugs down.

On a brighter note, I've decided that i want a Mac book because how easily it fits anywhere. Sorry carrottom. :(
Big mouth?

Not funny. Fuck you.

I'm sorry i really am. But i sympathized with you because i could understand what pain and loss it, i really do. But it appears you have a new problem every 3 weeks or so. And this one looks unbelievable to me. I'm sorry if it is true. Either become a guidance councilor or find some friends with a better life expectantly. I had this girl a year lower then me in college who would come up every week and say one or her problamatic, drug enduced friends died from ODing. Or a car crash. Or getting beat to death by there mother or beating said mother to death and winding up in jail. Or a combination of the three. It just gets sick to listen to day after day. So i told her the same thing and she, i shit you not, felt and got better. Now she's a better person. She stopped trying to help the i-know-its-bad-but-please-keep-it-a-secret. Because here's what i would do. Your getting beat up by your parents? I'm calling the fucking cops. And it that's not working then I'll go to more reliable methods. (COUGHGUNCONTROLACHOO) Drug problem you say? SMACK! The hell I'm letting you kill yourself. Put the fucking drugs down.

On a brighter note, I've decided that i want a Mac book because how easily it fits anywhere. Sorry carrottom. :(

i really still feel sorry for him though. even if some of the things you said made since at this moment.
(or is it a her?(can't tell sorry if im dumb))
I'm sorry man.
Quote from Ryu:
I'm sorry man.

that answers my question.
Club 27 Goals
Wow what a weird sleep pattern I just had. Yesterday I had to install vista, and that + downloading all my stuff again took ALL day to do. I finally was able to tear myself away at about 2:30AM. This morning I woke up at 8AM, which I usually don't, and since Is till felt pretty tired I just layed in bed, grabbed my DS, and checked on my animal crossing town. About 10 minutes later I felt really awake. School doesn't actually start until 10:40, and I don't have to leave the house until about 10. So anyway, I get up get dressed, have breakfast, and then I've just been kinda sitting here since 8:20, not really sure what to do. It's 9:30 right now, and for the past half-hour I've been feeling really jittery like I just drank an energy drink or something.
Acclaimed Threshold
Constant Sorrows

I remember a certain someone totally overreacting to a post I made earlier that wasn't even directed at him. Just sayin'.