<- 1  -   of 158 ->
^^
vv
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from Dragondarch:
First things first...for Normal 100%, you don't even need Varia. If you've collected all the E-Tanks in the order I did you should have no issue just skipping it altogether...just grab one refill at Hi-Jump.

I know, and I didn't even grab it. However,  I have trouble with the enemies in the heat rooms when I don't have screw attack.

Quote from transience:
1:04:28. sucks for you!

Boo hoo. Oh well, as I already said, my Varia suit area to norfair and my Tourain segments were very gunshipy, so there's a possibe 1:03 there.
everybody knows it's true
good news: broke 2hrs 100%
bad news: i still suck at 100%s

attachment:
I don't think you still stink at 100%, because it took a long time to get sub 2 hour, like 5 playthroughs.
Got it on my first 100% try, and second playthrough ever. :) 1:38:xx, with some route and item location assistance from my brother.
Good job graveworm. I just can't belive how you can get such a good first 100% playthrough!
Quote from graveworm:
Got it on my first 100% try, and second playthrough ever.

Quote from gleepdiddly:
I just can't belive how you can get such a good first playthrough!

Um, okay...
He really needs to start reading posts more than once before replying, I also have that problem.
Quote from gleepdiddly:
Good job graveworm. I just can't belive how you can get such a good first 100% playthrough!

Fixed. I really need to quit doing that :(
Yay! Went down 20 minutes. But I still screwed up the route

attachment:
Where'd you screw up the route? Your'e progressing at a good rate though Shocked
forgot about two or three expansions
Too many fangirls to count
Quote from Mr. Aran:
Yay! Went down 20 minutes. But I still screwed up the route
What difficulty?
normal
Quote from Mr. Aran:
forgot about two or three expansions

It's OK, because in my second-most recent run(1:08:34 normal 100%) I forgot an expansion.
One shall stand, one shall ball.
Ha, Finally I complete my old 15% Hard run started n the middle of last year, with 1:31:22.
Quote from tomatobob:
Ha, Finally I complete my old 15% Hard run started n the middle of last year, with 1:31:22.
How many Samuses did you kill in order to beat?
well, if you want the officially number, none, but if you want the number of times I rest due to death, tons, too many to count. I got about 15 on the Mother Brain fight / Tourian escape alone. Mother Brain and Metal Ridley are a bitch to kill.
Quote from tomatobob:
Mother Brain and Metal Ridley are a zazabi to kill.

Just a zazabi?
Quote from Random Zelda Person:
Quote from tomatobob:
Mother Brain and Metal Ridley are a zazabi to kill.

Just a zazabi?
A FLICKERBATTING zazabi.
Both Mother Brain was a zazabi to kill and Metal Ridley was also a zazabi, I just combined them since I wasn't sure that the censor did plurals.
I would say that they both are zazabis, but good job. I think my old 15% hard run was about 2 hours :(
28:46, segmented. I don't think it'll get better, this is the perfect time, maybe with quicksaves on an emulator you could do better. Skipped long beam, 25% items.
How interseting, someone finally pulled of 28:xx! No offense, and good job though. I look forward to 28:3x now. I think trancience can do it :)
I also think that, I had a sloppy Motherbrain fight and I slacked off at the end, like always. May I add that I have been working on that run since I got to know the "best route", it took quite a while.
Edit history:
arkarian: 2008-04-16 09:58:19 pm
MOD EDIT: There used to be an image here. Now the page containing that image no longer exists.